Sunday, September 4, 2011

Home Sweet (but small) Home

1000 people eaten (that means "views")?! WOW! 

School finally starts tomorrow. That means I gotta wear a tie. I usually only wear a tie 2 times a year, if that, back home...both times being for parent/teacher conferences. Now I have to wear a tie every day! I usually have to re-learn doing one each time, but thanks to the wonders of technology, YouTube has become my saviour...

A lot of people have been wondering what my apartment looks like, so I've finally gotten around to taking some photos and video of my apartment. I live 5 minutes away from Mejiro Station, which is 22 minutes away from the train stop where my school is. In between my apartment and the school are very famous Tokyo areas, such as: Shibuya (Shibuya crossing), Shinjuku (busiest station in the world), Harajuku (Yoyogi park and crazy fashions), etc.







20 Square Meters of Heaven

Fukujima House (white 3 story building on the left)







No comments: